DPF Cleaning Instead of Replacing
An Overloaded Diesel Particulate Filter is Expensive.
Replacement costs serious money. A new DPF can cost between 1,000 € and 6,000 €. Replacement also involves a lengthy garage visit plus possibly an expensive replacement vehicle.
The TUNAP Solution: Cleaning Instead of Replacement
- Makes for customer satisfaction
- DPF is back at work quickly
- DPF cleaning does not require expensive removal
- Our solution is technically approved by leading makers
- Enormous cost savings
- Preventive measures that keep your clients mobile long term
- Proven over a quarter of a million times
TUNAP Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning
microflex® 931 and 932
The cleaning set for diesel particulate filters (DPF) consists of a nonflammable and metalfree cleaning liquid and a rinsing solution. The process developed and patented by TUNAP functions without time-consuming removal of the DPF.
- Cleaning without disassembling the particulate filter
- Neutral ash- and metalfree formulation
- Residue-free evaporation
- Material compatibility